Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The last two

I never posted the last two Friday Fun Day pictures.  I must say it was fun finding something do to each and every Friday and making sure it was a surprise for the kids.  We ended up at the Land of Little Horses in Gettysburg one Friday.  Both kids loved it!

They were so excited to see where we were.


There were lots of ponies to see.


And goats


They even got to groom the ponies.


These were pretty cool.


We got to go on a pony ride.


Logan doesn't look thrilled but he kept asking to ride a pony for the next week.


They had a blast on the peddle tractors and bikes.


This place was definitely a hit.

The next Friday Logan had to go to the dentist first.


He doesn't look too thrilled to be at the dentist.

For a treat we got to go to McDonald's afterwards before we headed home to pack a bag grab our swimsuits and hop on the road to Rocky Gap State Park.

I had never been but it was quite nice and very picturesque.





The water was a little chily at first but then the sun came out and it warmed up.


We made friends.  And that chair in the water is where I parked myself.


Logan had fun swimming.


They both would walk up the beach and then run with all their might and splash into the water.

I will miss summer but boy am I ready for cooler days.  This summer was just brutal.

1 comment:

  1. I too am looking forward to cooler days with no humidity...all summer I looked like I had my hand in a socket...frizzy hair stinks.

    ReplyDelete