Thursday, June 27, 2013

Little Sad

I'm a little sad that this year I am not able to do Friday Fun day's with the kids. It was so much fun the first year when I wouldn't tell them where we were going, they would have to wait and see where we stopped.  They could guess but that was all.  It was a huge success.  Last year I decided to do something different and we registered for Park Quest 2012 through Maryland State Parks.  We explored a lot!  We saw places I had no idea existed and some are on the agenda to go back to this year if I can pull it off.

This year it's just gonna have to be a spontaneous fly by the seat of your pants type of deal.  I kind of regret taking my summer classes because realistically it SUCKS!  There I said, there I admit it.  It sucks when it is beautiful outside and I want to go exploring with my kids.  I know it will get me to my goal but geez. 

I have midterms tomorrow and I think we just might have to take a detour on the way home and see Monster's University.  Because it is much more enjoyable than Statistics.


No comments:

Post a Comment