Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy 8th!

It's hard to believe that my baby boy is now 8!  Eight years!  Where has the time gone?


It seems just like yesterday I got that horrible news my baby had to come today.  It seems just like yesterday that I had that long ride to Hopkins, doubtful that my baby would survive to even deliver him.  


He's defied all odds laid before him.  No doubt in my mind that he's a fighter.


He accomplishes goals, albeit in his terms, but he does it.  It just wouldn't be Logan if he didn't show his stubborn side.


This is a kid that can argue with the best of lawyers and make you smile with his enthusiasm for life.  


This is a kid that can frustrate himself and I together so that we're both crying over the simple things that can be so complex to him.  


This is a kid that can amaze me.  Yet there are days I want to pack my bags and head to the moon.  

But I wouldn't change it for anything!

So on this day I'm wishing him a Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment