Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I love to do with my time

I love anything old.  Maybe having been raised by my grandparents I appreciate the age, the simplicity and the history.  I am actually changing the great room to reflect this.

I love to garden.  I don't always know what I am planting and I sometimes mistake a sprouting plant for a weed but I still love to get my hands dirty.  I don't think I am quite happy with my garden and feel it needs something but that will just have to wait until I see things go green again and mountains of snow to melt. 

I love to read.  I can read pretty much anything as long as it will hold my attention.  I can't take a bath or excercise with out one. Nothing like getting lost in a good book on a cold day curled on the couch.

I love to paint.  I am always painting something.  I have painted our whole house for the 2nd time in 5 years.  The great room is getting ready to get painted again.  I may need help with a wall color.

I love thrift shops and flea markets.  I might go north this weekend to a town I haven't gone and browsed in awhile.  And since I don't have the kids it's a perfect outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment