Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First tooth and Easter pics

Autumn lost her first tooth.  It wasn't the way that I had hoped and I felt awful afterwards.  You see she had me ready to fly to the moon. She had had an attitude with me since I had picked her up at Grandmom's and refused to do her reading homework and kept sassing me.  So off to her room we go and she was getting ready for bed.  I pulled her shirt off and it got stuck on her tooth.  I felt like the worst mother in the world.  Needless to say the tooth fairy was kind enough to bring her $1.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  We dyed our eggs on Friday and then they also painted them on Saturday at Grandmom's while mommy and daddy were out getting our free stuff. This was the first Easter since having kids that I did not have to put a snow suit on them.  They had fun looking for eggs.  All in all it was a good day.






No comments:

Post a Comment