Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friday Fun Day's

This summer I decided to rename Friday, Friday Fun Day's.  And my goal was to choose something different each Friday that I thought would be fun.  We got a bit of a late start on starting the Friday's as I had to finish painting the great room and restoring it to some type of order before Autumn's party.  Three weeks ago we hopped in the car a set off for an hour and half drive.  I don't tell the kids where we are going, we just go.  They had a blast at this amusement park that is pretty much geared to kids I would say 10 and under.

This was the first ride they chose.





This ride made my stomach turn.  I had not had anything to eat and going around in circles was not helping.



I didn't get any pictures of the water park.  I had to keep track of two kids by myself in this humongous kiddie pool so the camera stayed put.  Needless to say they were tired at the end of the day.  They asked if we could go back and I said yes.  Now I just need to talk hubby in to going so I don't feel so stressed watching two kids in the pool by myself.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the vote in the design competition!!
    i love your kitchen cabinets :O)

    ReplyDelete