Monday, July 19, 2010

Seriously!

I accomplished absolutely nothing last week. I felt blah. Blah as in I just want to crawl back to bed and sleep.  I figured I felt that way just because it was that time of the month.  My left gland in my throat started bothering me, but I thought I had nicked it with a cracker.  Thursday it still wasn't better so I grabbed a flashlight at work and went in the bathroom.  What I saw caused me to get on over to urgent care.  Needless to say I have strep.  I've never had it before.  Thank goodness the kids are still fine.  We leave for vacation in 6 days so I'm kind of glad it happened then and not this week. 

Friday fun day I don't think was all that fun this week but I just wanted to take a nap and it was really hot and muggy.  Three Fridays ago we headed out to Old Bedford Village.  I figured it was something different plus the kids were free to get in.

Autumn wasn't happy to sit next to her brother.


I loved the porch on this house.


Let me tell you, they had some awesome furniture in these houses.  I was drooling over some pieces. All the items and houses were donated.

They had lots of ironstone everywhere.


They couldn't wait to get to the horse area.


Mr.Frog was the highlight as we were leaving. They could have stayed and watched him forever.

Two Friday's ago we went and saw this



The kids enjoyed it.  I did too.  I have to admit I almost cried at the end. Once I get the pictures off the camera I'll show this past Friday's Fun Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment