Monday, August 16, 2010

Time flies!

Where has the time and the summer gone to.  I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've been on here.  We had a fabulous vacation (pictures to come) and have just been having fun with the kids this summer.  That was my whole goal this summer was to make sure we had fun and I think I've accomplished it.

 The last Friday fun day we could squeeze in before vacation (I had to work the Friday before we left for vacation) wasn't all that spectacular.  I was feeling like I could sleep forever and it was miserably hot and humid.  When it's already 90 degrees at 10 you  know it's gonna be a hot one.  So we headed to the doctor's first for Autumn's 6yr physical.


Then we headed to Target to get a bag of cheerios and head to City Park.  They have a great shaded playground and a lake with ducks.






Aren't they cute!


Logan happy watching all the ducks! (see how red his cheeks are? it was hot!)

This little lady kept me company the entire time I sat on the bench.

So despite mom feeling blah and it feeling like we were stuck in a rain forest they had fun and it sure wore them out.

I'll be back tomorrow to post vacation pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment